Property Administration Services
While managing your property, we conduct many property administration services. The below list of items will give you a detailed overview into the value we bring any property we manage.
- Keep records on leases and other matters.
- Keep landlords informed of changes in legal requirements and check compliance with lease terms.
- Administer bank accounts held in trust for the leaseholders/tenants.
- All clients’’ monies are held segregated ‘Client Money’ Bank accounts. These bank accounts are reconciled to our internal ledgers on a weekly basis. We hold separate designated bank accounts for ‘Client Money’, ‘Client Reserve Fund’, ‘Client Ground Rent’ and ‘Client deposit Funds’.
- Pay Contractors and Suppliers.
- We ensure the timely processing and payment of contractors / suppliers’ invoices and to maintain the suppliers’ ledger, for reconciliation against the bank accounts.
- Produce annual accounts and arrange for auditing and other statutory requirements.
- Carry out Company Secretary duties.
- Maintain Company records (articles of association, share register etc.) Appoint accountants to prepare the annual report and accounts. Filing of information at Companies House. Attend board meeting, annual leaseholders meeting and Annual General Meeting.
- Production of ‘Licence to Alter’ and ‘Letter of Consent’ regarding apartment alterations and works.
- Assist in the assignment process of apartment (liaising with solicitors and landlord).
- We produce and issue and pre-sale management information packs for the vendor / Vendee solicitors.
- Assist in the underletting process of apartments (liaising with solicitors and landlords).
Take charge of your assets and work with Mayfair Property Management today. If you want a further rundown of our services, browse our website or fill out our Contact Us